Re: Keypadlinc interferes with homeplug network!

Thanks Dave! It looks like I will have to go to a wireless network
since I plan to install more of these keypadlincs. The keypadlincs seem
like a good product but they seem a little quirky with any type of
noise or anything for that matter on the powerline. Every time my
furnace kicks on, the keypadlinc blinks!