Re: ControlThink announces Z-wave SDK

Actually, there are Zigbee devices for HA. Crestron and Control-4 have
Zigbee based devices and Eaton has announced some products although the last
I saw they had delayed them to solve some unspecified technical problems.
Lusora has a line of geezer monitors based on Zigbee.

But, I suspect you're right in that Zensys finally realized their attitude
towards developers was counter productive and had to be changed if they are
to compete with Zigbee and Insteon.

I think Insteon will likely capture the low cost HA market.