AUTOMATION @ NEW HOME

Hi Everyone

I am reading posts here for some time. I have seen lots of
knowledgeable people here who are helpful. I need some assistance. I am
writing with hope that some one will.
I have bought a new 5 bedroom villa in Dubai. (220 v / 50 Hz)

It has about 10 rooms. I had pulled cat 5 ( 2 strands) to all rooms
from a center point.

I want to install All what is available in automation /security /media
(including 4 sat dishes) /other suggested gadgets to make life easier.

Please do chip in.

Thanks