Re: powerlinc usb control api

I tried to install the powerlinc usb adaptor plugin on girder's beta
that
is freely available for download...First complaint was lua.dll missing,
I got a copy from the web, but then it complained about something else.
It never showed the powerlinc USB plugin till now.

Anyone has ever made girder work with powerlinc?

Thanks a lot for your help,
--j