Re: ControlThink announces Z-wave SDK

Hi Bill,

I was busy doing other things for ~a month and didn't post anything.
Upon my return to the other newsgroup, he immediately started in.
Numerous ASA members told him to stop.  He did.. for about 1 day.  I
see he's still planning to trash this newsgroup.  That's unfortunate
but there's not much anyone can do to stop someone who cares nothing
for the rest of the group.  Sad.