Re: ControlThink announces Z-wave SDK

I dont think they wanted to punish people but sometimes you have to compete
or die.   It's like the guy who was hiking, fell and got his arm stuck
between two rocks.   He had to decide whether he should wait it out and hope
someone finds him or cut off his arm now and get himself free (losing your
arm forever).   Zensys with Z-wave is slow to take off and now others are
creeping up.   I think their technology and their partners products are good
and gaining momentum.   I had X10 for many years and it worked well.  As I
got more computers and other electronics X10 started to have false
positives.  X10 is a simple protocol with no error checking and no closed
loop for status.   It will die soon but prices are very low and they are
still around.