Need some sort of temporary drywall plug

Hi. I just pre-wired the first floor of my house for ceiling speakers.
When the drywallers went through they of course pulled the wire down
through holes in the drywall. However, I'm not going to get the
speakers until after I move in. So I'd like to plug the drywall holes
with some sort of snap-in hole plug--where can I get something like
that?