Re: System for a small hotel?

So'n'so wrote:

> I'm looking for a system that will stream MP3s from a server to 11
> rooms
> separately.  I would like an interface that only shows music
> selections, but
> does not allow any copying from the server.  Additionally, I'd like to
> provide Internet access through the same unit that receives the stream
> (in
> the room).  Any suggestions?

You may want to take a look at SongBOSS system here:
http://www.getinque.com

Supports up to 20 channels of music with over-the-Internet management and
files encription to prevent copying.

--
Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD
http://www.cabling-design.com

http://www.cabling-design.com/forums
comp.home.automation - 3874 messages and counting!