Re: Emergency Water Turn-Off?

> I can say I'd rather have one valve on the
> main that occasionally gave me a nuisance lock out

I'd wonder, besides issues with lawn and plant irrigation what negative
impact would a shut-off have on the typical residence?  Granted, beyond the
tedium of having to go manually turn it back on again.  I'd much rather have
something that just cut it off, sounded some sort of alert (to a security
console, PC or whatever) and left it off.