Re: fix for rr501 lockups?

Thanks. An amusing bit I discovered: my standard X10 wireless remote
(4001X, or similar) invokes this bug, but my wireless wall switch
(4095W, or similar) does not. Neither does my HTPRO universal remote.
The problem seems to be unique to the palmpad style remotes.

I have no idea how the RF signal from the palmpad is different, but it
clearly is different.