Got some good stuff

Saw some threads concerning resources. Recently received this...

Kickstart - Alive and Kickin'

Kickstart is live, and it's about time. Visit www.kickstart.cc now to
access our growing library of A/V Touch Panel Icons, Borders and
Background graphics.

Make sure to check out our exclusive Preview feature that will let you
see how your Icon, Border and Background selections will look together.

We're planning a regular newsletter called Kick Me to address issues
related to the A/V industry, and to push our products (of course). If
you'd like us to stop sending you email, send a blank message to
nothanks@xxxxxxxxxxxx