Re: Home video distribution?

In article <1111475547.170229.203670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
amartin@xxxxxxxxxxx says...

>> Lots of choices.  Depends on what you want to spend and the
>> flexibility/scalability that you want.
>>
>> Robert
>
>Hi Robert, thanks for your reply.
>
>Are there any sites on the Internet that I could use to investigate
>these choices?

There is an author ("Affordable Home Theater" rings a bell as to the title of
his book), who has a Web site with lots of details. As I am away from the
office, and on my laptop, I do not have the URL bookmarked. Do a Google for
the above title and variations. Seems that the book was only about US$25 @
Amazon, and the Web site had lots of ideas. I'll check, when back from
vacation, and see if I can locate the URL for you.

Good luck with Google,
Hunt