Re: System for a small hotel?

Since there's a TV in each room it would seem like systems that use them
would be the right idea.  Browsing on a TV sucks.  But if you want to avoid
sound files being copied then it's probably best to stick with the TV.  It
has speakers already as well.  Then let them use the internet on their own
laptops.