Re: need wise guy ideas for special recording

In article <Xns964E71DC4B55Dinfomfdomotiquecom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Martin <nospam.info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> one of my customer ask me to record inside his car . He had a lot of bad
> stuff experience on his car's body . ( scratch with keys) he wanna catch
> the guy that does that . I have cameras that works on 12 vdc but for the
> recording , something cheap but reliable ???? could someone help me please

OK, here's a wise guy idea.  Put high voltage on the car; high voltage
Dc low capacity loe current so no one gets hurt but anyone touching bare
metal as scratching the paint off with a key gets zapped.  The current
pulse could set off a dozen cheap disposable cameras aimed in all
directions, maybe wired to take a series of photos each.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/