Re: Newbie Advice needed

Thanks for the links.  I will check them all out.

It sounds like I want to avoid "2-way" - good info about the extra
load.

If I buy any x10.com products, I am still wondering whether the "Pro"
line provides any real benefit.  Also, am I correct to believe that
ActiveHome, ActiveHomePro, x10.com and x10pro are all the same
company?