Re: Home video distribution?

Depends on what you are calling 'video'....

Distributing modulate composite video and/or CATV and SAT is easy using a
decent RF amplifier and RG6 coax to each room.

Distributing Component video to each room is much more costly and wire
intensive.

Distributing radio to each room could be done with speaker wires from a
centralized amplifier and radio source and impedance matching switch and/or
volume controls, or you could use an ethernet backbone running cat5e/cat6 to
each room and stream audio to network aware devices or PC's.  You could also
use your RG6 video backbone to distribute audio from modulated digital SAT
music channels to all your TV speakers.

Lots of choices.  Depends on what you want to spend and the
flexibility/scalability that you want.

Robert