Re: how to control my central heating by phone?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:41:04 +0000, a particular chimpanzee named The
Natural Philosopher <A@xxx> randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

>Ther rest, as they say, is software...Nothing a few weeks with a c
>compiler won't sort.
>
>If you get a fixed IP address you don't benee teh modem. Set up a web
>server online at haome and controlk your whole house from patagonia.

Not being familiar with c complier IMBW, but would it not be essential
to type in the correct language?  You seem to be typing here in a
different one to English; "benee teh modem"?  Or maybe this is what c
complier looks like;-).
--
Hugo Nebula
   just how far from the pack have you strayed?"