Re: Modulation and Digital Cable with Comcast

Connect a lowpass filter in line with the output of the modulator.  Be
sure the filter cust-off above the highest output of the modulator.

I've had many installations with different modulators where harmonics
from the modulator have trashed digital channels and now filter the
modulator output on all installations.