Re: 15% Off All Products

> I can't type! Here is the correct URL...

You typed it correctly in the first two posts to this thread.

Allow me to make a suggestion, friend.  If you would contribute something
besides advertising to this newsgroup you might derive some business from
those who read it.  If you continue posting nothing but ads, you'll only
annoy the readers.  That's counter-productive to your goals.

Personally, I couldn't care less if you post ads for merchandise that is
related to HA.  But if you want to gain anything at all from participating
here, you really need to *participate*.  If you're in the trade, I assume
you must know at least a little about HA.  Share what you know and you'll be
appreciated.  That will drive a hundred fold more traffic to your site than
raw advertising.

One more thing.  Please don't insult our intelligence by posting the
identical URL a third time after saying, "I can't type."

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics