Trouble identifying security camera type

Trouble identifying security camera type... please help.

I have seen this camera, at least it looks like a wireless security
camera...  the hole on the right appears to be a pin hole security
camera,
but the bulg on the left hand side portion has me really curious.
I look at dozens of websites but came up empty to any style or similar
device.
The camera is mounted on a window sill, and on the far left side there
is
a power connection (at least that is what it looks like through
binoculars).
Could the nipple or bulge on the left hand side be a listening device ?

There is a picture at the web address listed below and any help would
be appreciated.   Thanks in advance for your help.
Sal.
http://www.geocities.com/yo_salfdmen/InformationPlease.html