Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

This is a very said group, I post notes trying to find out how to hack
a chip and I get nothing. I did better when I reprogramed my vette ECM.
I went to a board we shared Ideas and I got the job done. Here I post
for info and see hundreds of messages beating up BASS. Even though my
customer experience was not 100% it is still better than watching kids
playing games. Sorry but this group needs to grow up!!!