Re: high voltage home runs?

Good points, Charlie.  You might also want to note that these systems --
Lutron, CentraLite, etc. -- also have RS232 or better connectivity for
integration with whatever HA controller you might want to use.  The
well-established brands are also supported by many hardware and software HA
suppliers so integration isn't such a fuss.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics