Jacketed multi cable needed

All,

I've seen this cable in home depot for years, but now that i'm ready
to buy some, it is all gone and they won't carry it anymore.

The stuff I'm talking about is 2 coax, 2 RG6 in a single PVC jacket.
Needless to say, the convinience of this stuff is great.

I'm in ottawa canada, doesn't anyone know of any other source for
this? Preferably local, but mail order may be ok.I you know of a
manufacturer, this would be great.

Thanks,
Jason.