Xantech - Urgent help needed

Hi everyone,

I'm having big trouble. I'm trying to teach a pronto the ir commands of
the RC68+ in order to control a MRC88.
Everytime I try to "learn" my pronto the commands straight from the
RC68+ i get a different Hex code and no matter what code I get I have
no guarantee it'll work: sometimes it will, most of the time it wont.
And even those times it works, I cannot reproduce in the 2 differentes
environments I'm working: The customer's house AND my workshop.
I already called xantech tech support and the have no clue at all.
It's my opinion that the only logical solution is to get the hex code
for the ir commands and just type or copy/paste in the pronto pro ns
software, but i cannot find the hex code anywhere, and the dragon MRC
software is of no help.

The Xantech's tech support guy put me on hold for like 20 minutes and
he couldnt even find out wheather somebody in the company DOES have the
hex code. How about sharing this info?

I even tried teaching the pronto through the MRC88. Even worse because
the pronto wasnt even able to learn any command at all.

Again, I think the best would be to put my hands on the hex code for
those ir commands. I would really appreciate if any of u guys could
give me a hint as to where can i get those codes from.

On the other hand any other recomendation will also be highly
appreciated.

TIA
Mario Osorio
Xantech - Urgent help needed