Sudden Nuttty X10 Behavior.

Hello.

I've been using X10 stuff in my house for about 3 1/2 years with
absolutely zero problems.  Over the weekend, however, my house has
apparently become possessed.

I don't have a lot of stuff - four regular X10 switches, a motion
detector in the garage to turn on the inside entryway light (one of the
switches), and four PCS switches in the home theatre.  I noticed the
other night that the red status lights on all the PCS switches were
flashing red.  Weird.  I plugged in the multicontroller and couldn't
control them via X10.  The same goes for anything in the house X10 -
nothing worked.

Also, the X10 switch controlled light in the entryway randomly fades
itself all the way one, stays like that for a bit, then fades back to
nothing.  Nope, no X10 interface is plugged in anywhere.

Them, for some weird reason, everything works fine again - PCS switches,
lamp modules, etc.  I was just waking upstairs before, and suddenly the
entryway light did its thing, and at the same time the bank of PCS
switches (I could see both) starting blinking red.

What could possible be happening?  Is this interference?  we have
nothing new plugged in - I have a filter in place for the undercabinet
lighting, but that's working fine.

Help!  My house is driving me insane!

Kris