Re: New HA product development

Wow, you really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?  That
'poetry' was an example of just how incredibly bad ass-barphed's poetry is,
not my own!  Hello --- it's supposed to be bad!  My god, how do you
function?  Sorry Kieth, I just cannot buy into this fallacy that you are
some kind of electronics professional, more likely you are a victim of
lunatic asylum budget-cutbacks --- they thought you'd be ok as long as you
took your medication, and kicked you out to save money.