Re: Dual Water Meter Question

Depends on your water company. Most won't do it unless you have a farm. They
tell you that irrigation and pools are already "factored in" to the rate
calcs. Some will give you a one time break if you tell them you're filling
the pool. In my case, I'd love a second meter since the sewer rate is higher
than the water rate!