Re: New HA product development

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 01:17:54 -0400, Brett Griffin wrote:

> I am looking to take an idea I have had for several years and work on
> bringing it to the market.
>
> I am looking for someone who can develop a small hardware/firmware device.
> You will need knowlegde of devloping ethernet firmware application,
> electronic circuitry design, and other knowledge skills.  Contacts and
> knowledge in manufacturing from design, and packaging is a plus.
>
> If you or someone you know is interested please contact me throught the
> contact form on my website below.
>
> You will need to sign a Non Compete agreement and a Non Disclosure agreement
> prior to getting details of the project.  There is no pay up front but you
> will be given royalties from the sale of the product.  You must be a US
> citizen, and have a resume for submittal.
>
> College, and Vocational students may apply, but must have a base knowledge
> to complete the project over the summer.

If I felt like doing all of that crap, what would I need you for?

Oh! I get it! The idea!

I'm sure that you'll be overwhelmed with applicants for your little
opportunity to spend the summer working for free, just so _you_ can
make a bunch of money off your precious idea, while paying the guy
who did all of the work, a _royalty_?

Gimme 5K up front, and a guarantee of 60% of gross sales, and I'll
consider it.

Thanks!
Rich