Charmed Quark is changing ISPs

Just an FYI, we are changing ISPs, and just began the DNS transfer process.
So the web site is being transferred and there will be a new and different
support forum set up on the new site. So starting later today until tomorrow
probably the change will start to propogate outwards to various DNS servers.

The current web site, and support forum will still be accessible via these
URLs once the DNS change is seen by your ISP's DNS servers, so you'll still
be able to get to them.

http://205.214.171.228/
http://205.214.171.228/www2/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

On the support forum you'll have to log back in since it'll not look like
the URL you were logged in last time so the cookie won't work I would
imagine.

The web site is already over there on the new server and should be ready to
go, so you shouldn't notice the transition at all there in theory, you'll
just either just get the old one or new one as the change propogates.

It might be late tonight before the new forum software is set up on the new
site, since I can't really start working on it appropriately until I can
access it via the charmedquark.com domain name (as apposed to direct IP
address.) So if the old support forum stops working for you via the normal
link, just use the one above until the new forum is ready. I'll post
something when that happens.

Sorry for the disruption, but it's a necessary move to crank the hosting
support up a notch on our end for business reasons.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com