Need X10 Lola Software.

I received an X10 Lola music remote system  MK10A as a Xmas gift.
Sat on the shelf until last week when I tried to run it.
Manual says download the software from X10.com
But I can't download it cause I don't have the information
used to order it or the super secret access code.
Emails to X10 were ignored for a week.

Online chat got the response, "no sweat, I'll email it to you,
be there in 10 minutes."  That was yesterday...still no lola.

Now, I'm getting email responses requesting the same info I just
told them I didn't have.

Can anyone help me out of this circle of no progress?
Don't know how big the software package is so may need
to use a different email address.
Thanks, mike
--
Return address is VALID