Re: 3 broken WS12As?

My guess is that there's less resistance through the filament (because
these switches don't use a neutral so they carry the signal through the
bulb) when it's on, so the signal travels better?  But somehow I
thought there was more resistance in a bulb when it was on...I can't
remember now.

Anyway, whatever it is, it still doesn't explain why the switch
responds (even w/ the PC on) to a degree, and then just stops
responding once i send some other x10 signal.  But I did a ton of
experimenting last night w/ plugging the PC in elsewhere, turning it
off, etc, and the behavior was very consistent w/ respect to the PC
messing stuff up.  (I was able to find an outlet which caused less
interference, but i don't really want to use a 25' orange extension
cord in my living room :]  )

Filters shall be ordered.