Re: CM15A with Linux

On 2 Jun 2005 06:56:43 -0700, Paul wrote:
> Hello all.  I am new to home automation and this group.  I just bought
> the X10 starter kit and of course it seems that it's too new to work
> with Linux.
>
> I have seen all the information on the web about this problem.  I just
> can't tell if anyone is activly working on a solution or not.
>
> My goal is to get the device working with MisterHome.
>
> I would be willing to help in an effort to get this working if need be.

I've been a little side tracked with lots of other work (and nice
sunny days :-). I will be returning to it soon. In addition to Andy's
software I've written the device driver for it so you can use the
device driver and access it directly from MH. My intention was also to
use it under MH but I like using an x10d interface (Dan Lanciani's
software) so other software can use the interface at the same time.

Anyway's I'll be tied up through the next 2 weekends but you can post
here or directly via email.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)