usb fm tuner input?

Hi all,

Anyone have recommendations for an FM tuner that uses USB and doesn't
require using a sound card input?  As in, not the D-Link unit.  I'd
prefer to have one that does the receiving and sends it's input directly
as a digital stream, not one that provides a line-out that has to use a
sound card port.

I don't "need" it to support TV input but if it's inexpensive I can just
ignore those features.

Thanks,
-Bill Kearney