Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

To my knowledge they have not integrated the standard, but with some
programming knowledge you could do the same with HAI.  Will the authorities
accept it, that is anoter story...

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html