Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

The full Premise Systems software product (not the limited "homeowner"
version) costs $750 at Worthington.  The user will still need a hardware
security solution.  IMO ELK is a better option.  Then again, I sell ELK and
I don't sell Premise Systems *yet* so I'm probably a little biased in ELK's
favor... :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass