Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

For the glass breaks on the HAI System, you could program a number of ways.
In HAI, you can program a zone for away interior so they are only armed when
no one is home.  The HAI Firmware does not allow tinkering with the security
functions, but you could write programs like you both describe.  If one zone
trips, and a second zone trips you could trigger an output to trigger the
alarm.  It is more of a complicated setup but you could accomplish your
desired result of reducing false alarms in this method. You could also add
timing like you have discussed.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html