Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

Would it be better that I return the Caddx NX-8E system and get an ELK
instead.  I have a Lutron Homeworks lighting system and would like to
have it talk to my security system.  It sounds like I probably won't be
able to communicate directly between my Lutron and Caddx system and
will need an automation system.  If that is the case, will my Caddx
keypads NX-148E work on the ELK system.  I would only use the ELK for
automation and security.

Les