Re: X10 -> UPB?

Right ;-) I went back and re-read the original post and it is clear that the
signal is to originate from _outside_ the converter/controller so my
question does not pertain.

I was perseverating on a different issue, specifically, on how to control a
non-X10 lighting protocol with HA software that supports X-10 but not the
lighting protocol of interest.

Marc
Marc_F_Hult