Re: Automation Panel vs. Components

Lee:

Consider starting with a review of the _software_ and programming
interface/environemnts and chose what you like of them that _also_ meet your
hardware needs. Other than lighting, hardware choices are wide and good. The
achilles heel is the software in my experience.

Recognize that a system you install that depends on your programming may
have positive value to you but negative value to the next occupant/owner
(especially if you try to cobble the security system together with an
Ocelot!)

HTH ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult