Re: 802.11 wireless home security

I just want A DEVICE for survirllance using wireless technology no
more, for the paranoid networkings, let me tell you, filtering the MAC
and a good AP linksys with a good user admin password is enough.

I found some solutions who provides wireless motion detection and send
the alarms by GSM network, so, I want some product that sends the alarm
notification by e-mail using my broadband access by 802.11 (b or G or
whathever) (unfurtunatelly tech that I found is in china...).

emont

Dave Houston ha escrito: