Re: Line Noise Interference Question

I'm gonna latch onto this topic since I think my problem is also line
noise or a signal sucker....

I've got a couple x10 wall switches which do not work when the PC in my
living room is turned on.  Note that if the powersupply switch is on,
but the PC itself is not booted, things work fine.  I don't know if
that matters.

Anyway, I purchased the smarthome 10amp filter and have been able to
verify that the filter works by plugging modules into it and verifying
that i couldn't control them, but when I use this filter on the PC,
there seems to be no effect at all...the x10 switches still only
respond when the PC is off (but the powersupply can be on or off).

I'm assuming this is just a really noisy/signal sucking PC or
something, but has anyone experienced anything like this where even a
filter isn't sufficient?  I've tried plugging the PC directly into the
filter and then into the wall (no surge protector) and that didn't
matter either.