Re: Simple home automation setup

"Andy Simms" <sim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MPG.1d2c9b2843fea04c989ad5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to set up my outdoor lights to turn on at dusk (at a variable
time) and turn off at
> around 1am or so.  There are three light fixtures controlled from a wall
switch.

When you say "variable time" what exactly are you thinking off?  Do you want
to have them come at different times to avoid looking mechanically timed or
are you concerned with the common problem of summer lites working from a
winter time schedule and vice-versa?

If you just want "ON" times to follow dusk, then this is what you need:

http://www.x10.com/products/mt10a_sp_sd_fb19.html

Save 40% on Mini Timer Controller and Lighting Control Kit
Order Today, Get a FREE Sundowner! Save $20! - 1 day left!

Use this:

http://www.x10.com/deals/instant_coupon_lpinfo.htm

to knock some money off if you want to but additional, non-sale items like a
wall switch.

Hell, it's so cheap *I'm* going to buy the kit!

--
Bobby G.