Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

"Brett Griffin" <brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> Robert, Thanks again I appreciate your comments.  I was slightly offended
by
> his remarks,

Only slightly?  Dave must be losing his touch!  :-)

> My intent here is to offer my knowledge about HAI and its related
> technologies.  In my 3 years training for HAI, I had to learn great detail
> about HVAC, Radio Ra, X-10 and UPB to preform my job to my expectations.
> strive to never have to say, "I will have to get back to you on that" for
> any question asked of me in a training class.

That's a laudable goal.  There are some very bright and experienced people
here in CHA.  I've learned a boatload of HA info from them.  Sadly, we've
also had some tech reps for some very BIG players come into CHA and make
total morons of themselves and the companies they work for.  Newcomers
probably get more razzing as result of such previous encounters.  The tough
ones stick it out and are better for it, at least IMHO.  Anything that makes
someone check their facts before posting potential misinformation is a good
thing - eventually!

--
Bobby G.