Re: Thermostat recommendations?

>2. I don't know for sure whether or not they have an API but I believe
>they have software that runs on a PC. I am controlling it from a VMS
>system so I had to write all the software myself. The programming is
>pretty straightforward.

WOW!  Do you really mean DEC VMS?!  I haven't worked with one of those
for so long I was starting to think they were extinct!

I'd like to try programming my thermostat myself, but I can't seem to
find any information on it.  I see many places where it says "Protocol
is available from HAI web site", but I can't seem to find it.  :-(

Any code samples or protocol information you have would be much
appreciated.

Thanks!
Brad.