Re: Elk M1 panel?

Jeff,

Yes, I should look into it. The problem is if the lockout is enabled and
I reset it, then I'm left with a deal panel since they zones will no
longer be the correct type and I won't be able to change them. It's just
  the panel and one keypad. I guess I really have nothing to loose though..

However, I do like the integration with the alarm system so that rules
like "when alarm armed away, raise AC to 80 degrees" or something like
that...

-jr