Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

Yeah, what HE said!  :-)  (About HAI's Prolink indeed working with the
CPU-XA)

I will be cracking open the LT tomorrow so I'm going to review the manuals
tonight to see what's what.  It will be nice if the HAI unit can work
together with the CPU-XA.  That's a bonus I had not counted on.

--
Bobby G.

"Brett Griffin" <brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Yes all current line HAI system (including the sister models OnQ and
Aegis)
> work with Omni-Link (HAI protocal) and Pro-link (ASCII messages)
>
> Yes the Omni LT works with both.
>
> --
> Brett Griffin, Home Technology Consultant
>
> Architechtronics, Inc.
> get to know home technologyT
> p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484
>
> *top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
> http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html
>
> **keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
> http://www.architechtronics.com/edge.html

> "Dave Houston" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >>I've got Adicon's CPU-XA's and HomeSeer to do most of my automation.
> >
> > The ASCII strings in the CPU-XA were originally intended for use with
the
> > Omni using the HAI ascii protocol (Pro-Link) which the user can define.
Is