Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

"Brett Griffin" <brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

[Re: designing a new, improved, door rattling Robodog:]

> I wonder if you get a bass shaker for shake the door?

Mr. R.L. Bass gets enough shaking around here!  (inside joke)

> http://www.smarthome.com/8249.html
>
> They use them frequenly on furniture to get that feeling when you are >
watching a movie.

Way too expensive!  :-)  I'm a scrounge builder.   I've got some old 10"
stereo speakers whose coils are good but whose cones are shredded.  While
they're not worth re-coning they might be able to transmit some bumps and
rattles if I can figure out how to drive them properly.  Hmmm . . .

--
Bobby G.