Re: Don't get left in the dark. A guide to integrating lighting and home control systems for increased security.

I was about to blame this on my web designer and I relized I didn't type
this correctly in my signature.

On a side note, I did switch web host that night and not to get off of a
home automation topic but oh my god, I have never seen a transfer of host
happen so fast.

I switched from Doteasy.com to Webhost4life.com and I swear the transfer
happened in minutes.  I did not even have time to upload my site to the new
server before the DNS changes happened.

--
Brett Griffin, Home Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architechtronics.com/edge.html