Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

Brett wrote (about Dave H.) :

> I would say a comment like that says you are not as knowledgeable
> as you pass your self off to be.

I think Dave was being a bit rhetorical in that "make it better" comment.  I
suspect he meant that although there are many people involved in selling
X-10 (or UPB), sheer vendor numbers didn't make it any better a protocol.
Sort of like the old joke "Eat horseshit, a billion flies CAN'T be wrong."
Numbers don't have much to do with technical performance.

An unsolicited word to the wise, as well.  Check out Dave's contributions to
the HA field in Google before you make judgements about what he knows and
doesn't know.  While I do not mean to diminish your considerable and
valuable field experience, I suspect Dave dreams in X-10 pulses.  While
Dave's style is hard for some to take (and I suspect you're feeling
"impugned" at the moment), I'd rather have inaccurate information challenged
then to let it go into the archives.  Consider yourself "blooded."  :-)  I
hope you both can resolve your differences.  Obviously you both bring
valuable experience to the table here in CHA.

--
Bobby G.