Re: Line Noise Interference Question

this is the filter i got:
http://www.smarthome.com/1626-10.HTML

specs claim:
2 stage modified pie filter centered around 120khz
49.4 db attenuation at 120khz

anyway I got an RMA on it (no questions asked), so hopefully it is
indeed non-functional.  (before trying it with a module, I was trying
to use it to filter the PC that i had established as the source of my
problems, and was noticing no effect whatsoever).  Otherwise I guess i
get to start trying to relocate my PC or something.